Friday, October 12, 2012

So yes it has been a while since I have blogged on here, THE OWL FAIRY. I have not made too many efforts due to new employment, which I may add. I LOVE MY JOB!

So I will set the tone with some updates, and possibly weekly updates?

I splurged a bit on my own birthday and got a camera!
It is a Sony camera! It took me 3 tries of coming and going to Best Buy to figure the right kind of camera I would like. I debated on a Nikon and a Canon, to which are amazing cameras. But I lingered towards the Sony NEX-F3, thanks to a great Best Buy employee, who actually gave me some great insight! I have never been so happy with a great camera! I love LOVE love it! And I love learning new things with this camera!

1 comment:

  1. and by golly 2 years later, I still loooove this camera. It has paid itself by the Family Portraits I have done and sooo much print work!! :)

    ReplyDelete